Analytical Scientist (Flow Cytometry)
Exciting opportunity to work in collaboration with a team of innovative R&D scientists, advising on experimental design along with analyzing, presenting, and publishing experimental data.
- Develop, optimize, and perform flow cytometry, ELISA and qPCR assays.
- Calibrate, maintain, and perform quality control procedures on flow cytometers, including maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Work cross-functionally with QC and Process Development groups to participate in various aspects of method development and technical transfer.
- Independently author method documents and analytical protocols.
- M.S or B.S in Biology or related science with several years of industry experience.
- Background in cell culture principles as well as development/optimization experience with various cell therapy analytical techniques (Flow Cytometry, ELISA, qPCR).
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- $70-90K based on experience
- Health Insurance
- 401k with match