Associate Scientist – Chromatography
Calling all Analytical Chemists looking to build your experience in HPLC, UPLC, SFC, and/or LC/MS! We are looking for a scientist to join a small CRO working on small and large mol separations, purification, and impurity ID, supporting the pharma industry.
- Prepare and analyze samples utilizing HPLC, UPLC, SFC, LC/MS, and other techniques
- Perform instrument calibration / validation for new methods
- General maintenance and troubleshooting of instrumentation
- Minimum BSc in Physical Sciences (Analytical background preferred)
- Ability to multi-task and manage a variety of simultaneous projects is a MUST
- Preparative chromatography experience is highly desired
- Understanding of chiral chromatography is a PLUS
- $65 – $80K
- Health Insurance
- 401K w/ match
- Paid Time Off
Click the Apply link on this posting to submit your application to VRS Recruitment. Please include an updated resume and cover letter.
Keywords: Analytical chemistry jobs, mass spectrometry jobs, analytical chemistry recruitment, mass spectrometry recruitment, chromatography jobs, chromatography recruitment, Analytical Chemistry recruiter, Mass Spectrometry recruiter, Mass Spec recruiter, Chromatography recruiter, LC/MS jobs, LC/MS recruitment, LC/MS recruiter, Analytical Chemist, Mass spectrometrist, LC/MS chemist, mass spec jobs, mass spec recruitment, mass spec recruiter, analytical instrumentation jobs, analytical instrumentation recruiter, analytical instrumentation recruitment, Q-TOF, qTOF, SFC, super critical fluid chromatography, HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS, LC/MS, LC-MS/MS, impurity identification, impurity ID, small molecules, pharma, CRO, method development, meth dev, Boston, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, NH, Rhode Island, CT, Connecticut, New England, NE, Northeast, Worcester