Applications Chemist – GC/MS
VRS is seeking an experienced chemist to use their knowledge of separations and mass spectrometry to develop new applications in the areas of small molecule testing. You will be working directly with customers with a focus on food / environmental / pharmaceutical testing.
- Development of new applications notes & analytical methods for a variety of markets, with a focus on food / environmental / pharma testing
- Provide remote and on-site technical support to customers with respect to products and applications
- Present technical and marketing related information to new and existing customers in support of the sales team
- Occasional travel to customer sites to provide technical support
- Minimum of a BS/MSc in a scientific discipline and at least 3 years of GC/MS method development
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Food / Pharma / Environmental testing is a PLUS!
- Base salary $70-110K + annual bonus
- Full BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Relocation assistance
- Visa transfer / sponsorship is available
Click the Apply link on this posting to submit your application to VRS Recruitment. Please include an updated resume and cover letter.
Keywords: Analytical chemistry jobs, mass spectrometry jobs, analytical chemistry recruitment, mass spectrometry recruitment, chromatography jobs, chromatography recruitment, Analytical Chemistry recruiter, Mass Spectrometry recruiter, Mass Spec recruiter, Chromatography recruiter, LC/MS jobs, LC/MS recruitment, LC/MS recruiter, Analytical Chemist, Mass spectrometrist, LC/MS chemist, mass spec jobs, mass spec recruitment, mass spec recruiter, cannabis chemistry jobs, cannabis chemist jobs, cannabis chem jobs, clinical toxicology jobs, clinical tox jobs, proteomics jobs, clinical recruiter, clinical tox recruiter, clinical jobs, field service engineer, FSE jobs, analytical instrumentation jobs, analytical instrumentation recruiter, analytical instrumentation recruitment, Pennsylvania, PA, consumables, sample preparation, columns, solid phase extraction, SPE, method development, apps chemist, apps scientist, applications, tech support, customer support. Marketing, sales, GC/MS, gas chromatography