Analyst – LC/MS Bioanalysis
Upstate New York
Exciting opportunity for a motivated scientist to join a large laboratory specializing in regulated bioanalysis!
The successful candidate will assist in the analysis of small OR large molecules and provide support for laboratory instrumentation.
- Routine analysis of pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals using LC-MS/MS instrumentation
- General maintenance and troubleshooting of LC-MS/MS instrumentation.
- Record keeping in compliance with GLP regulations.
- BS or MS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, etc. with relevant experience in industry or academics.
- Experience in the use of chromatography (GC/LC) or mass spectrometry (MS) is desirable.
- Ability to meet target dates and work within a fast-paced dynamic team
- Seeking a positive and motivated chemist or biologist interested in career progression within the field of bioanalysis.
- Full time/permanent position with a base salary of $60-70K + 8% bonus
- Health/dental/vision Insurance + 401K + Paid vacation